Thursday, February 2, 2012

TOGETHER
www.balazsheller.com
"The greatest gift of God is that
He gave me the skills to do my work here and now.
People thank me for giving them inspiration
but in fact I receive so much more inspiration
from people I am working with on a daily basis. 
There are two kinds of people: people who
serve to make a better world
and people who are consciously or unconsciously
working on destruction and disunification.

2012 is the year of the shift
when people with the right Attitude and Faith
get together hand in hand
to change the direction of
individualism to collectivism,
disunity to unity,
materialism to spirituality. 
Let's build up TOGETHER a strong spiritual civilization. 
Awaken. UNITED we stand. Choose LOVE!" 
Balazs Heller
www.balazsheller.com
San Gwann, Malta, 2nd February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment